2008. szeptember 29., hétfő

Let's Start!

Hello!
Now I have just given up one of my theories! I have created a blog!
And what to do now? Since the last RWS course it has become clear: I should make a friendly start.
In the next few minites I' ll be trying make myself friendly. (I' ll be back!)

I' m here. Now I can seriously state that I am in a friendly mood. It is much better this way.
But what is it due to? I confess: I went to see an episod of The Simpsos. I was fond of it,
it made me vigorous. I think it' s enough for first time. You might think that it is totally sensless... and you are true. But if you are shrewd, then you have got two important peaces of information oabout me. (I dislike internet and like The Simpsons.)
I finish this nightmare here.
Good night.

Nincsenek megjegyzések: